Direct Link is a Windows based software that provides users with the ability to modify Marelli ECU parameters, such as the Volumetric Efficiency, spark timing, and engine displacement settings, in order to achieve better engine performance. Fully utilizing the ability to integrate wideband O2 collection (or stock O2 collection) with the tuning table parameters reported by the ECU, Direct Link greatly reduces the users need to do cell by cell tuning calculations with a feature called Auto Mapping. Auto Mapping increases the time that can be spent refining a tune while significantly decreasing the time of the tune as a whole.
Works with ALL Harley Davidson Marelli EFI ECUs
Important: Requires a TechnoResearch VCM to communicate with vehicles.
- Modify Tables: Fuel and Spark (front & rear cylinders), Air Fuel Ratio, Warm-up Fuel, Cranking Fuel, Closed Loop, Accel, Decel, Rev Limiter, Knock Control
- Fuel, Spark & AFR Real Time Cell Tracing
- Simultaneous modification of both Front and Rear Fuel & Spark Tables
- Data View using Strip Chart or Digital Dashboard
- Data Log/Data Analysis
- Save calibrations to both the PC and DirectLink USB key
- Wideband O2 Sensor Controller Interfacing
- Auto Mapping
- Compatible with VCM-TR3 and Tune Builder VCM.
- Tuning Key