Tune Builder Software KeyQuickly combine the current map information, Tune Builders powerful data collection, and sophisticated algorithms to effortlessly tune VE tables, detect & remove spark knock, and evaluate engine usage areas.This system aids in tuning by allowing the user to copy and paste values from their third-party software into Tune Builder for the creation of custom maps. After data is collected, Tune Builder's Auto Mapping feature does the rest--in just minutes fuel tables are adjusted automatically to create the most efficient map possible. Simply copy and paste the new values back into the tuning software of choice and program the new custom map.
Tune Builder VCMConnecting the TB VCM between the diagnostic port of the vehicle and the USB or Bluetooth of the PC facilitates their communication.
Tune Builder Software Key
- Log up to 16 channels simultaneously and at high frequency
- Record and seamlessly integrate up to 4 wide band channels from any O2 sensor device into the data collection
- Utilize the motorcycle stock narrow band O2 sensors (when available)
- View 3D plots (color or grid)
- View statistics on collected data
- View and adjust tables
- Easy to apply manual corrections of VE and Spark tables
- Apply changes to front and rear tables simultaneously
Tune Builder VCM
- Fast data acquisitions and display (7-10 samples per second or more)
- Bluetooth or Wired connections
- Mobile Dyno w/ free Android App (over 20hrs of logging)
- Provides power from motorcycle for Wideband O2.
- Record/Monitor up to 4 wideband O2 sensors
- Durable metal housing
- Smaller design than the VCM-TR1
- Easy adapter system allowing for fast switches between motorcycle types
- Compatible with Tune Builder and DirectLink software keys.
LIMITED WARRANTY: 1 year from invoice date.
RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY: Requests for returns/exchanges must be made, and the return/exchange completed, within 28 days of invoice date. All returns/exchanges must have RMA# from TechnoResearch. 20% restocking fee for non-defective items in new/resalable condition returned within warranty period. No return/exchange for item not in original condition or over warranty period. TechnoResearch, Inc. shall not be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any legal theory including, but not limited to, lost profits, downtime, goodwill, damage, injury to persons, or replacement of equipment and property due to improper installation, integration, and/or misuse of any TechnoResearch Inc.'s product(s). TechnoResearch, Inc. warrants all products to be free from defects for 90 days from the date of purchase. Parts returned must be determined by TechnoResearch, Inc. to be defective before any warranty credit or replacement is issued. TechnoResearch, Inc.'s obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, any part proven defective.
This product is intended for closed course or racing applications only. Motorcycles may not be used on public roads as installation could lead to non-emissions compliant motorcycles, according to US EPA, California, Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho and other emissions laws, rules and regulations. PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THESE CUSTOM CALIBRATIONS AND OPERATE YOUR MOTORCYCLE ON PUBLIC ROADS.
Improper use of this product could cause damage to the engine and could cause bodily injury. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Installation of this product (and similar products from other manufacturers) may reduce or void your motorcycle warranty. TechnoResearch, Inc. and its suppliers disclaims and makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of Tune Builder.