- Vehicle selection with identification of diagnostic socket and required cable
- ECU diagnosis with parameters, status, error code reading/deletion, enabling, coding, technical data sheet, service reports, saving of test session
- Road test with trend charts
- Pokayoke features and data
- Socio TIS software for PC
- Fault Code Read & Clear
- Parameters & Status
- ECU Information
- Component Enabling
- Auto-adaptive Parameter Reset
- CO Adjustment
- Key Coding
- Service Reset, etc
- Microcontroller for real time communication with vehicle control units: Fujitsu MB96F543
- Altera EPM77128SQ
- 128KB RAM for real time hardware communication with vehicle control units Full Electronic Multiplexer: Does not require external electronics for pin switching. Fully automated.
- Supported protocols: Pulse code, KL-ISO9141, K-ISO14230, J1850VPW, J18050PWM, CAN low/high speed, RS485. J2534-2 compatible
- Operating temperature: -20 – 70 °C
- Shockproof case
- Windows® PC connection via USB port
- Engine Electronics
- Service Reset
- TPS Reset
- Robotised Gearbox
- On-board instrumentation
- Traction Control
APRILIA, BENELLI, BIMOTA, CAGIVA, DUCATI, GILERA, GUZZI, LAVERDA, MALAGUTI, MOTO MORINI, MV AUGUSTA, PIAGGIO, BMW, KTM, TRIUMPH, HUSQVARNA, HONDA, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, KYMCO, YAMAHA, SYM SCOOTER.
LIMITED WARRANTY: 1 year from invoice date.
RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY: Requests for returns/exchanges must be made, and the return/exchange completed, within 28 days of invoice date. All returns/exchanges must have RMA# from TechnoResearch. 20% restocking fee for non-defective items in new/resalable condition returned within warranty period. No return/exchange for item not in original condition or over warranty period. TechnoResearch, Inc. shall not be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any legal theory including, but not limited to, lost profits, downtime, goodwill, damage, injury to persons, or replacement of equipment and property due to improper installation, integration, and/or misuse of any TechnoResearch Inc.'s product(s). TechnoResearch, Inc. warrants all products to be free from defects for 90 days from the date of purchase. Parts returned must be determined by TechnoResearch, Inc. to be defective before any warranty credit or replacement is issued. TechnoResearch, Inc.'s obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, any part proven defective.
This product is intended for closed course or racing applications only. Motorcycles may not be used on public roads as installation could lead to non-emissions compliant motorcycles, according to US EPA, California, Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho and other emissions laws, rules and regulations. PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THESE CUSTOM CALIBRATIONS AND OPERATE YOUR MOTORCYCLE ON PUBLIC ROADS.
Improper use of this product could cause damage to the engine and could cause bodily injury. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Installation of this product (and similar products from other manufacturers) may reduce or void your motorcycle warranty. TechnoResearch, Inc. and its suppliers disclaims and makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of Socio.