The VCM- TR3 is one of TechnoResearch's VCMs (Vehicle Communication Module). Connecting the VCM-TR3 between the diagnostic port of the motorcycle and the USB or Bluetooth of the PC facilitates their communication. This two way communication will allow the user to send commands to the motorcycle through TechnoResearch software as well as view powerful data received from the motorcycle. Integration of wideband oxygen sensors with ECM reported data is made easy with additional inputs to the VCM-TR3. Additionally, the user may connect to the VCM-TR3 using the free TechnoResearch App on their Android phone.
*Requires a Windows based PC, laptop or tablet.
- Fast data acquisitions and display
- Bluetooth or Wired connections
- Mobile Dyno w/ free Android App
- Provides power from motorcycle for Wideband O2.
- Record/Monitor up to 4 wideband O2 sensors
- Durable metal housing
- Easy adapter system allowing for fast switches between motorcycle types
- Works with all motorcycle communication protocols
- Fully compatible with all TechnoResearch software (Direct Link tuning, Centurion diagnostics, and Tune Builder map generating)
- 4 & 6 pin cables
- Software CD
- Carrying case